For day-long boating hospitality and water-sports fun, mix the perfect boating cocktail by adding friends & family with the full length shaded protection of the Axopar 37 Sun-Top.
With an extended length roof when compared to the T-Top, the Sun-Top version offers the most shade and weather protection possible, by way of a manually controlled, full-length Sunbrella canvas section, which can be upgraded to full electric control as one of our options.
Without compromising in any way on the space and versatility of the walkaround side and aft-deck area, the Sun-Top large bimini is fixed on sturdy mounts and successfully screens all seven seating positions and the central dining table in one.
While the Sun Top is every bit a long-distance, comfortable passage maker, the clever design nonetheless makes an ideal proposition for those who love ‘al-fresco’ dining whenever and wherever they can.
The three front row seats can swivel 180 degrees to make this a very sociable area around the table and there’s always plenty of choice from our options list to enhance and upgrade your boat, including our fully plumbed Wet Bar option, or 20 litre capacity draw type fridge, which holds enough quantity of food & drink for all-day hospitality.
Before or after lunch, sit back and relax on the foredeck sunbed area and congratulate yourself on choosing such a cool and versatile boating brand.
The Axopar 37 Sun-Top comes with a spacious open aft deck as standard. It can be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet. There is also an aft cabin available as an option for those who want accommodation for 4 persons in total. Another feature of the aft cabin is its roof which can be equipped with optional sun cushions.
|Overall Length (excl. Engine):||11,20 m (36ft 9in)|
|BEAM:||3,3 m (10ft 10in)|
|Draft to props:||0,85 m (2ft 9in)|
|Weight (excl. Engine):||3590 kg (7910lbs)|
|Berths:||2 persons (with optional aft cabin 2+2)|
|Fuel capacity:||730 l (192 gal)|
|Classification:||B – Offshore|
|Max speed range:||35–45 kts|
|Outboard engines:||2 x 225 – 2 x 350 hp (6cyl. engines)|
|Fuel consumption, cruise:||2.6 l / nm (2 x 300 hp @ 28 knots)|
|Hull design:||Twin stepped 20 degree V "Sharp entry hull"|
All Axopar 37 models can be ordered with the version R package.
Do You want instant recognition, and something that really stands out in the crowd? Then the version R is something for you with the hull and roof in Cool Grey gelcoat. Black painted exterior details such as the pullpit, grabrails, lightmast and door handles and optional pullpit rails, targa arch or roof rails painted black when equipped.
And for the finishing touch a cool interior in Charcoal coloured Niroxx fabric with white diamond stitching.
Please consult with your dealer, as this option has limited availability per season.
Learn more about some of the features that can be found on the models in the Axopar 37 range
All 37 models have a spacious and bright forecabin with lounge seating, a queen size bed, a fixed cupboard and a toilet with privacy curtains.
Access to the forecabin through the sliding access hatch next to the console.
Modern, clean dashboard design with console fitting up to two 12” optional plotters. The console features illuminated pushbuttons, leather steering wheel with tilt function, 2 x cup holders, co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet and a compass.
The foredeck features a large sunbed with cup holders and optional cushions.
The 37 TT and ST models are fitted with an adjustable table in the cockpit. The front seats can be turned to face the sofa for entertaining 7 guests by the table.
All models can be equipped with a day cruiser cabin on aft deck sleeping 2 persons with twin flush Lewmar roof hatches and side windows. (Image shows aft cabin with optional Esthec surface)
The optional day cruiser aft cabin offers a bright and roomy interior which comfortably sleeps two persons and has roof hatches and windows on each side for maximum light intake.
The entrance to the aft cabin on the TT/ST models is through the middle part of the aft sofa in the cockpit.
The aft cabin can be equipped with optional cushions for a second sunbed onboard.
All 37 models feature a walk-around deck for easy handling and access. (Image shows TT model)
The 37 range features a large cargo hatch in the front cabin roof for easy and fast loading of gear into the boat. (Image shows C model)
The 37 Sun-Top gets its name from the huge sliding canvas mid section which lets you either enjoy the sunshine in the cockpit or shield yourself from strong sunlight and heat.
There are two large fender and rope storages on aft deck with cooler box function on port side.
The bow features an anchor box with drainage and a large stowage locker.
The cabinet in the forecabin can be equipped with an optional sink with faucet and a gas hob. If you prefer to have a kitchen module in the cockpit instead please have a look in the layout section at the alternative layout of the cockpit.
HULL AND DECK: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint and aluminium window profiles painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING: Walk-around deck and open aft deck area with storage under deck, optional wet bar or day cruiser cabin on aft deck, Large seating area with four separate seats and fixed table in aft cockpit with cargo compartment under deck, three front seats with flip-up front and armrests with swivel function, Centre helm driving position with lowered floor level,
T-Top roof and arches in white colour with optional rear sliding sun awning, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft seats, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
FRONT CABIN:Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches, Floor carpets.
HELM CONSOLE: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard, helm and console panels, Illuminated push buttons, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x cup holders, Co-pilot grab rail, 12V power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin in soft touch black paint with metallic silver painted sliding door.
ELECTRICS: LED T-Top roof lights and spot lights in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Heavy duty windscreen wiper, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
OTHER:Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
• Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck • Harbour cover for sun deck • LED deck lights x 14 • ”Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin • Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m • 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
PREMIUM PACKAGE, NIROXX
• Spacious aft cabin accommodating additional 2 persons with twin flush roof hatches, side windows and indirect lighting.WET BAR PACKAGE (INCL. FW.)(NOT AV. WITH DAY CRUISER)
• Wet bar module with drawers on aft deck • Refrigerator Dometic CDX 50 • Sink and faucet • Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
• Special edition with hull and roof in Cool Grey • Details and optional rails painted black • Cockpit seats and aft sofa seats in exclusive Niroxx fabricCOMPLETE ESTHEC PACKAGE - PLATINUM/WHITE
Premium Package, Silvertex
Premium Package, Niroxx
Day Cruiser aft cabin packg.(not av. with Wet bar)
Wet bar package (incl. FW.)(not av. With Day Cruiser)
Complete Esthec package - Platinum/White
- Additional seating cushions on foredeck
- Antifouling, Grey or White
- Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
- Canopy, incl. Sprayhood, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
- Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Electric grill 220V (only w. wet bar and shore power 220V)
- Electric windlass in stern, Engbo Midi 201 + remote control
- Esthec only in cockpit, Platinum/White
- Fishing targa arch (2 extra rod holders)
- Folding anchor in bow + remote control (only w.bow thruster)
- Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
- Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system)
- Harbor cover for aft deck, (only w. Aft Cabin)
- Harbor cover for wet bar option
- Harbor cover foredeck
- Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Airconditioning)
- Hull color Grey, RAL 7037
- LED courtesy lights, forecabin and pilothouse
- LED deck and cockpit lights, 11pcs
- Search light
- Seats, Niroxx
- Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD21
- Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
- Shower on Aft Deck (only w. freshwater option)
- Side rails
- Sliding sun roof, aft deck
- Sun shde for fore deck (for stationary use)
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx (only w. Aft Cabin)
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex (only w. Aft Cabin)
- Sundeck cushions on foredeck, Niroxx
- Sundeck cushions on foredeck, Silvertex
- Teak table on foredeck
- Underwater lights
- Waterski pole
- Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
- Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
- Intelliducer, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
- Radar GMR18 18HD
- Sonar module Garmin GSD 25+ GT40-TM, DownV
- Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
- Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
- VHF Communication Garmin VHF300i AUDIO OPTIONS
- Control unit for Fusion system, front cabin
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
- Fusion system Control unit, Helm
- Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 4ch amplifier
- Upgrade audio 2 1 x subwoofer on aft deck and 5ch amplifier(only w. UpgradeAudio
Additional seating cushions on foredeck
Antifouling, Grey or White
Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
Electric grill 220V
Electrical roof system Webasto
Esthec only in cockpit, Platinum/White
Fishing targa arch (2 extra rod holders)
Folding anchor in bow + remote control (only w.bow thruster)
Freshwater 100l tank, incl. cabinet w. sink,
Gas hob with sink in front cabin
Harbor cover for aft deck, (only w. Aft Cabin)
Harbor cover for wet bar option
Harbor cover foredeck
Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Airconditioning)
Hull color Grey, RAL 7037
LED courtesy lights, forecabin and pilothouse
LED courtesy lights, forecabin and pilothouse
Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit
Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger
Shower on Aft Deck (only w. freshwater option)
Sun shade on aft deck, for stationary use
Sun shde for fore deck (for stationary use)
Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Niroxx
Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex
Sundeck cushions on foredeck, Niroxx
Sundeck cushions on foredeck, Silvertex
Teak table on foredeck
Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410,
Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412,
Intelliducer, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
Radar GMR18 18HD
Sonar module Garmin GSD 25+ GT40-TM, DownV
Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount
Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412,
VHF Communication Garmin VHF300i
Control unit for Fusion system, front cabin
Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
Fusion system Control unit, Helm
Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 4ch amplifier
Upgrade audio 2 1 x subwoofer on aft deck and 5ch amplifier(only w. UpgradeAudio